At Bham Pharma, we take your privacy very seriously. We ensure that all personal information we have about you is processed fairly and lawfully, in accordance with our obligations and your rights under current UK legislation including, but not limited to, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Privacy and Electronic Communication Regulations (PERC) 2003. For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation the ‘Data Controller’ is Bham Pharma Ltd. The following policy describes our practices in relation to data collection and use, as well as your rights as a data subject.
We take appropriate security measures in relation to the sensitivity of the information which we hold on you, and we will not hold your information on our systems for any longer than is necessary for us to meet the purpose of holding that information.
- Information we collect
We collect information about you, provided by you when you register on our website to receive our Insider’s Insight and industry update emails. This may include your name, email address, employer, job title and products you have downloaded. If you contact us, directly we may also keep a record of that correspondence.
Details of your visits to our website may be collected automatically, these include traffic data, information about the devices and platforms you access us through, location data, cookies, weblogs, the resources that you access. These records may be associated with the information described in the paragraph above. However, we will not collect sensitive personal information about you without your explicit consent.
We will never sell your information to a third party.
- Information we use
The information collected by Bham Pharma Ltd is held in line with GDPR standards. We collect information with your consent and for legitimate business purposes. We use the information collected to provide and personalise our services both online and offline. We do not anticipate that our purposes are likely to cause objection or complaint.
The information we collect will be used to:
- notify subscribers when new content (such as our Insider’s Insights) is available
- inform customers and interested parties about product updates and releases
- analyse trends that will help us to understand and improve our services.
We may also use this information when dealing with your enquiries. If at any time, you would like to opt-out of receiving marketing and promotional materials from us, you can simply complete and submit the opt-out form at the bottom of this page.
- Security and Retention
The information we collect is retained for as long as we consider it to be potentially useful or required for legal purposes, taking that we have not received any objections to retention or processing by you, the data subject. For more information about objections see the text below discussing your data rights and unsubscribing.
We retain the personal information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, which is protected from unauthorised access.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Information we hold may be transferred internationally during the use of our third-party processors. Transfers and retention of this data are secured by the encryption services of our third-party processors; for particulars of these, please see below.
Transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We will do our best to protect personal data but sadly, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features and all reasonable efforts to prevent unauthorised access. You will be promptly notified in the event we become aware that any of our data has been subject to unauthorised access which may adversely impact you.
Our website is not intended for or targeted at children under 13, and we do not knowingly or intentionally collect information related to children under 13. If you believe that we have collected any information related to a child, please notify us at the address given below that we may delete this information.
- Disclosure of your information
The information we collect may be shared with and processed by third parties named below. These third parties provide services to us and may process information for us. We ensure our service providers are compliant with relevant regulations.
We reserve the right to use or disclose your personal information if required by law, or if we reasonably believe that such actions are necessary to protect our rights, your safety, or the safety of others. Your information will be shared if we are under a duty to disclose your personal data to comply with any legal obligation; or to enforce or apply our Website Terms and Conditions or Terms and Conditions of Supply and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Bham Pharma Ltd, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Third party Processors
Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram:
- Facebook: Facebook provides Bham Pharma Ltd with certain features and tools (e.g., pixels, SDKs, and APIs) that we could add to our website to allow us to send data about actions that people take on our website (“Event Data”) to Facebook to track conversions (“Conversion Tracking”), to create custom audiences of people who have visited our website (“Custom Audiences from your Website”). More about Terms For Conversion Tracking, Custom Audiences From Your Website, and Custom Audiences From Your Mobile App can be found at: https://www.facebook.com/customaudiences/app/tos/
- LinkedIn: LinkedIn provides Bham Pharma Ltd with certain features and tools (e.g., pixels, SDKs, and APIs) that we could add to our website to allow us to send data about actions that people take on our website (“Event Data”) to Facebook to track conversions (“Conversion Tracking”), to create custom audiences of people who have visited our website (“Custom Audiences from your Website”). More about Terms for Conversion Tracking, Custom Audiences From Your Website, and Custom Audiences From Your Mobile App can be found at: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
- Twitter: Bham Pharma Ltd may use Twitter’s universal website tag, conversion tracking and tailored audiences’ products. We and third parties collect user data through their application for purposes of conversion tracking and serving ads targeted to users’ interests. We do not select targeting criteria that could reveal sensitive information about users and do not subject users to advertising. Users can opt out of interest-based advertising through the ‘Do Not Track’ functionality provided in web browsers or through such other methods that Twitter may specify here: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170405
- Instagram: Instagram provides Bham Pharma Ltd with certain features and tools (e.g., pixels, SDKs, and APIs) that we could add to our website to allow us to send data about actions that people take on our website (“Event Data”) to Instagram to track conversions (“Conversion Tracking”), to create custom audiences of people who have visited our website (“Custom Audiences from your Website”). More about Terms For Conversion Tracking, Custom Audiences From Your Website, and Custom Audiences From Your Mobile App can be found at: https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875
A cookie is a text file that a website transfers to your computer’s hard disk so that the website can remember who you are. Cookies only record those areas of a website that have been visited by your computer and for how long.
You can accept or decline cookies by modifying the setting in your browser.
- Your rights as a data subject
The GDPR provides the following rights for individuals:
- The right to be informed about the information Bham Pharma Ltd collects and how it is used.
- The right to request a copy of the personal information being held.
- The right to rectification of information that is inaccurate or not up to date.
- The right to have personal data erased.
- The right to restrict processing if data are not being used for legitimate purposes, users can request that the purposes are restricted.
- The right to request a copy of the data in a commonly used, machine-readable format.
- The right to object to the use of the data in certain circumstances.
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling: Automated individual decision-making is a decision made by automated means without any human involvement. Bham Pharma Ltd does not engage in automated decision-making and data will not be used in this manner.
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
Automate individual decision-making is a decision made by automated means without any human involvement. Bham Pharma Ltd does not automated decision making, and your data will not be used in this manner.
The Managing Director
Bham Pharma Ltd
148 St Pauls Road